The Super Swivel is the industry standard for replacing aging and leaking hose reel swivels. Rittenhouse offers three sizes of the Super Swivel.
Repair kits for the Super Swivel's are located in the Related Products section.
- The best hose reel swivel on the market today.
- Full flow design for minimal pressure loss.
- Rated to 5000 psi.
- Ball bearing swivel has grease fitting to maintain lubrication.
- Available in 3 sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1" female NPT inlet & outlet.
- Will adapt to most existing hose reels.
- Nickel plated steel will resist most chemicals.
- If replacing a swivel on the 30000 series Reelcraft, remember to add the 1/2" nipple (see below for ordering).
Super Swivels can handle low and high pressure as well as agricultural chemicals.
The sizes are in National Pipe Thread (or NPT), that means the 1/2" NPT measures around 3/4" on a tape measure. The 3/4" NPT measures about 1" with a tape measure. The 1" NPT measures about 1-1/4" with a tape measure. See explanation here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_pipe_thread
To convert a Nordic Reel into a Super Swivel, go to the Video section above where you will find a video and pictures of how to convert your Nordic Reel Swivel to a Super Swivel.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $65.51