The Udor Gamma 20B/GR-5 is a three cylinder plunger pump with anodized aluminum crankcase, brass head, and solid ceramic plungers. It comes equipped with a gear reduction to be coupled with 5-6.5 HP Gas Engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts.
These industrial series Gamma plunger pumps from Udor are excellent for various applications, including car washing, firefighting, fire suppression, dust suppression, hydrostatic testing, mining, misting and cooling, sewer jetting, pressure washing, carpet cleaning, mobile washing, and more.
- Max. Flow: 6 GPM (23 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 750 PSI (52 bar)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71 degrees Celsius)
- Power Requirements: 5-6.5 HP gas
- Equipped with gear reduction for 5-6.5 HP gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) FNPT inlet, two 3/8" (9.5 mm) FNPT outlets
- Three cylinder, positive displacement plunger pump
- Brass head
- Anodized aluminum crank case
- Large capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Heated treated crank shaft
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Stainless steel check valves
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits for the Udor Gamma 20B/GR5 are the UD-2 Valve Kit and UD-9 Seal Kit.
There are a number of useful files located under Related Information if you are in need of more information regarding this pump or other plunger pumps from Udor.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $67.45