The Udor Gamma 40B/GR-8 is a three cylinder pump with brass head, anodized aluminum crank case and solid ceramic plungers. It is coupled with a gear box to allow attachment to a 8-9 HP gas engine with a 1" (25 mm) shaft. The pump is equipped with two 3/4" (19 mm) inlets and two 1/2" (13 mm) outlets.
These industrial series Gamma plunger pumps from Udor can be used for a range of applications, including self serve and automatic car washes, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, firefighting, fire suppression, dust suppression, hydrostatic testing, sewer jetting, mining, misting and cooling, mobile washing, reverse osmosis, airplane de-icing, orchard spraying, tree spraying, and more.
- Max. Flow: 10 GPM (38 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 750 PSI (52 bar)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71 degrees Celsius)
- Power Requirements: 8-9 HP gas
- Equipped with gear reduction for 8-9 HP gas engines with 1" (25 mm) shafts
- Port Sizes: two 3/4" (19 mm) FNPT inlets, two 1/2" (13 mm) FNPT outlets
- Three cylinder, positive displacement plunger pump
- Brass head
- Anodized aluminum crank case
- Large capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Heated treated crank shaft
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Stainless steel check valves
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides
- Weight: 49 lbs. (22.2 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits to use with this Udor Gamma 40B/GR8 Industrial Plunger Pump are the UD-3 Valve Kit and UD-12 Seal Kit.
There are a number of useful files located under Related Information if you are in need of more information regarding this pump or other plunger pumps from Udor.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $65.42