The Udor Beta 200/CC is a high pressure, six diaphragm pump with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets, and pressure gauge. It has dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline male PTO shafts.
Udor Beta High Pressure Diaphragm Pumps are ideal for applications such as agricultural and horticultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, hydrostatic testing, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, firefighting, de-icing, and more. They are capable of handling the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of fluids, including herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle liquids.
These Beta 200/CC pumps are commonly used on numerous agricultural and horticultural spraying systems. They are specifically designed for easy access to maintain the normal wear parts.
- Max. Flow: 56 GPM (212 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 700 PSI (48.3 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Inlet Ports (Hose Barb): Two 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- Outlet Ports: Two 1/2" (13 mm) hose barbs, two 3/4" (19 mm) female NPT
- Bypass (Hose Barb): 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Six diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Brass heads
- Stainless steel and brass manifolds
- Steel connecting rods
- Stainless steel check valves
- Mounting rails
- Dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline male PTO shaft
- Can be run dry
- Includes control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15" x 17" x 21" (380 mm x 430 mm x 533 mm)
- Weight: 200 lbs. (90 kg)
Recommended Repair Kit for the Beta 200/CC is the 8700.55 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.50 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Control Unit is included ; however, if you need to replace it, choose the 6005.14 Control Unit.
Check under Related Information if you are in need of more information regarding this Udor Beta 200/CC Diaphragm Pump, such as a parts list, performance chart, troubleshooting guide, and more.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.