The Udor Kappa 15/12 is a low volume, low pressure, two diaphragm pump equipped with a pulsation dampener and 12V DC electric motor. These Udor Kappa 12V Diaphragm Pumps are ideal for a range of agricultural, horticultural, fluid transfer, weed control, pest control, lawn care, and injection spraying applications.
These electric diaphragm pumps by Udor easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals; for instance, herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 3.5 GPM (13.3 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Draw: 25-30 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Equipped with pulsation dampener and 12V DC electric motor
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) outlet
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Glass-filled nylon heads
- Anodized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 7" x 7" (356 mm x 178 mm x 178 mm)
- Weight: 22 lbs. (10 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits for the Udor Kappa 15/12 Volt Diaphragm Pump are the 8700.27 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.28 Buna Diaphragm Kit. A more complete repair kit, the 8700.27CK, is available as well.
Recommended Control Unit for this pump is the UD1/4-150.
Search under the Related Information section if you wish for more information regarding this Udor Kappa 15/12V DC Powered Diaphragm Pump.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.