Note: The Udor Kappa 33 is no longer available. The Udor Kappa 43 makes a great replacement.
The Udor Kappa 33 is a medium pressure, three diaphragm pump with control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. It comes equipped with a 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft and mounting rails.
The Udor Kappa 33/GR is fitted with a gearbox for 4 - 6.5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts.
The Kappa 33 Series Diaphragm Pumps are well suited to handle many spraying applications involving tree spraying, turf spraying, fluid transfer, weed control, pest control, hydrostatic testing, cleaning, washdown, dust suppression, lawn care, aircraft de-icing and more. These pumps are able to handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, suspension products, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 8.5 GPM (32 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 560 PSI (38.6 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) outlets, 3/4" (19 mm) bypass
- Shaft: 1" (25 mm) solid keyed
- Three diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Urethane diaphragms
- Liquid handling parts consist of anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Stainless steel check valves
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- With control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Mounting rails
- Gear Reduction for 4 - 6.5 HP gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts (Kappa 33/GR)
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.25" x 11" x 10" (235 mm x 279 mm x 254 mm)
- Weight (Kappa 33): 29 lbs. (13 kg)
- Weight (Kappa 33/GR): 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits for the Udor Kappa 33 are the 8700.45 Diaphragm Repair Kit - Desmopan and the 8700.46 Diaphragm Repair Kit - Buna.
The Udor Kappa 33 uses the 6010.93 Control Unit and the 5071.75 Gear Reducer if you need to replace these on your existing Kappa 33 or Kappa 33/GR Diaphragm Pumps.
Under Related Information you will find some very useful files like troubleshooting guides, performance charts, data sheets, etc. regarding this Kappa 33 Pump from Udor.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $129.31