The Udor Kappa 43 is a medium pressure, three diaphragm pump with a control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. The Kappa 43 is equipped with a 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft.
The Kappa 43/GR is fitted with a gearbox for 4 - 6.5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts.
Kappa Series Diaphragm Pumps are great pumps to use for applications such as horticultural and agricultural spraying, nursery, tree spraying, turf spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, hydrostatic testing, washdown, cleaning, dust suppression, fluid transfer, aircraft de-icing and much more. They are able to handle the pumping and spraying of a variety of fluids, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, suspension products, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 10.5 GPM (40 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 560 PSI (38.6 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) outlets, 3/4" (19 mm) bypass
- Shaft: 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft
- Three diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Liquid handling parts consist of anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Stainless steel check valves
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- With control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Kappa 43/GR is fitted with a gearbox for 4-6.5 HP gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.25" x 11" x 10" (235 mm x 279 mm x 254 mm)
- Weight (Kappa 43): 29 lbs. (13 kg)
- Weight (Kappa 43/GR): 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
A control unit is included but if you need to replace it, order the 6010.93 Control Unit. The gearbox for the Udor Kappa 43 is the 5071.75 Gearbox.
Recommended Repair Kits for the Kappa 43 is the 8700.45 Desmopan Diaphragm Repair Kit and the 8700.46 Buna Diaphragm Repair Kit.
Please review some of the PDF files located under Related Information if you need more info on the Kappa 43 Diaphragm Pump, such as a parts list, data sheet, troubleshooting guide, performance chart, and much more.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $132.10