The Udor Omega 140/CC is a three diaphragm, high pressure pump with pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. It has dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) six spline male PTO shaft.
Udor Omega Series Diaphragm Pumps are perfect for applications such as tree spraying, lawn care, horticultural, nursery, pest control, weed control, firefighting, washdown, fluid transfer, cleaning, and more. It can easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of chemicals, including liquid fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and much more.
- Max. Flow: 39 GPM (148 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 700 PSI (48.3 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Inlet Port: 1-1/2" HB (38 mm)
- Outlet Port: Two 3/4" (19 mm) female NPT
- Bypass Port: 1" HB (25 mm)
- Three diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Plasticized aluminum heads and manifolds
- Steel connecting rods
- Stainless steel check valves
- Mounting rails
- Dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) six-spline male PTO shafts
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- With pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.5" x 15" x 22" (495 mm x 381 mm x 560 mm)
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kg)
Recommended Repair Kit for the Omega 140/CC is the 8700.06 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.17 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Regulator included but if you need to replace it, choose the 6005.15 Model Regulator by Udor.
For more information on the Udor Omega 140/CC High Pressure Diaphragm Pump, please check the files located under Related Information.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.