The UDOR RO160/C and RO160/CC Diaphragm Pumps have been discontinued, the replacement pumps are the UDOR ZETA170 1C and ZETA 170 2C. The ZETA170 1C and ZETA170 2C have the same specifications as the RO160/C and RO160/CC, UDOR has just made some improvements to the design.
The Udor RO-160 Series Diaphragm Pumps are ideally suited for a variety of agricultural and horticultural spraying applications. The RO 160/C, RO 160/CC, and RO 160/HYD are four-diaphragm pumps that come equipped with pulsation dampeners and mounting rails. These models differ only in how they attach to a drive shaft. This Udor RO160 Pump is very popular on the Turbomist Orchard / Vineyard Sprayer.
RO160/C: 1-3/8" (35 mm), six spline male PTO shaft.
RO160/CC: dual 1-3/8" (35 mm), six spline male PTO shaft (i.e., PTO thru-shaft).
RO160/HYD: 2-bolt A-mount flange with a female 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft for direct mounting of a hydraulic motor.
Replace your RO 160 Series Diaphragm Pump with the updated Zeta 170 Series Diaphragm Pumps by Udor.
The Udor Zeta 170 Series Pumps are low pressure, four diaphragm pumps that are commonly used for horticultural and agricultural spraying applications. Perfect for lawn care, firefighting, de-icing, fluid transfer, tree spraying, pest control, weed control, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, and more. They will easily handle the pumping and spraying of a variety of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Two versions available: Udor Zeta 170/C or the Zeta 170/CC.
The Zeta 170/C includes a 1-3/8" (35 mm) six-spline male PTO Shaft, while the Zeta 170/CC includes dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) six-spline male PTO thru-shafts.
- Max. Flow: 45 GPM (170.3 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI (20.7 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 540 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) HB inlet, 1" (25 mm) HB outlet
- Four diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Plasticized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Control units NOT included
- Built-in pulsation dampeners are standard
- Single or Dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) six-spline male PTO shaft
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12" x 15.5" x 17" (305 mm x 394 mm x 432 mm)
- Weight: 56 lbs. (25.4 kg)
Recommended Repair Kit for the Zeta 170 Series Diaphragm Pumps are the 8700.09 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.16 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Please check for some files under Related Information for more info on the Zeta 170/C and Zeta 170/CC Diaphragm Pumps by Udor.