The Udor RO 210/CC Diaphragm Pumps have been discontinued, the replacement pump is the Udor Zeta 230/CC.
The ZETA230/CC has the same specifications as the RO 210/CC Pump, Udor has just made some improvements to the design.
The Udor RO 210/CC is a six diaphragm pump with mounting rails and a dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) six spline male PTO shaft.
The Udor Zeta 230/CC is the same exact pump: a low pressure, six diaphragm pump with mounting rails and a dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) six-spline male PTO shaft. The diaphragm pump is perfect for agricultural and horticultural spraying applications, including tree spraying, lawn care, weed control, pest control, fluid transfer, firefighting, washdown, cleaning, dust suppression, de-icing, and more. It easily handles the pumping and spraying of a variety of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 60 GPM (227 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI (20.7 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 2" (50 mm) inlet, 1-1/2" (38 mm) outlet
- Six diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Plasticized aluminum heads
- Glass-filled nylon manifolds
- Plasticized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Control Unit NOT included
- Mounting rails
- Dual 1-3/8" six-spline male PTO shafts
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11" x 15.5" x 18" (279 mm x 394 mm x 457 mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs. (34 kg)
Recommended Repair Kit for the Zeta 230/CC is the 8700.44 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit.
Under Related Information, you will see many files pertaining to this Zeta 230/CC Diaphragm Pump by Udor, like troubleshooting guides, parts list, data sheet, and performance chart.