The TeeJet GunJet AA143 Aluminum Spray Guns are widely used for spot spraying, tree spraying, livestock spraying, and power washing at pressures ranging from 30-800 psi.
We are currently offering two versions of the TeeJet GunJet Model AA143 Aluminum Spray Guns:
- GunJet AA143 with 3/4" NPT thread (AA143-AL-3/4-6)
- GunJet AA143 with 3/4" GHT thread (AA143-AL-GH-6)
Weighing only 1.25 lbs., these TeeJet Aluminum AA143 Spray Guns are extremely lightweight, allowing for extended spraying sessions without the strain on your arms that may occur from holding heavier spray guns.
To use these spray guns, rotate the handle 360° from the shutoff position to the maximum flow position. Once the handle is turned, the spray will change from an initial cone spray through an intermediate cone spray to a straight stream pattern. The orifice discs are interchangeable and are made of corrosion and erosion-resistant stainless steel material.
- Pressure Range: 30-800 psi
- Aluminum construction
- Threads: 3/4" NPT (AA143-AL-3/4-6) or 3/4" GHT (AA143-AL-GH-6)
- Overall Length: 22 1/4"
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Equipped with TeeJet D6 Orifice Disc (can be used with other TeeJet Orifice Discs - see Related Products)
See 'Related Information' for a capacity chart and other specifications for these TeeJet GunJet AA143 Aluminum Spray Guns.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $16.61