The TeeJet 6290-SC Jet Agitator improves the mixing of chemicals in your sprayer tank by creating turbulence and keeping wettable powders in suspension from its continuous solid stream jet flow. Siphon caps increase liquid flow by Venturi action to increase mixing potential.
- Installs at bottom of spray tank on end of agitator return line
- Fits through 2" (51 mm) hole
- Inlet: 1/4" FNPT
- Made of brass
- Weight: 6 oz. (0.17 kg)
- Made in U.S.A.
- For maximum tank size of 110 Gallons
- Orifice Cap Inlet Diameter: 0.086"
- ****** USED on Lesco Space Saver Sprayer ****
- For maximum tank size of 140 Gallons
- Orifice Cap Inlet Diameter: 0.096"
- For maximum tank size of 250 Gallons
- Orifice Cap Inlet Diameter: 0.144"
The chart below outlines the various capacities in GPM thru the agitator line at various pressures.
|Part #||Capacity @ 10 PSI||Capacity @ 15 PSI||Capacity @ 20 PSI||Capacity @ 30 PSI||Capacity @ 40 PSI||Capacity @ 50 PSI|
|6290SC-2||1.9 GPM||2.3 GPM||2.7 GPM||3.3 GPM||3.8 GPM||4.3 GPM|
|6290SC-3||2.4 GPM||2.9 GPM||3.3 GPM||4.1 GPM||4.7 GPM||5.3 GPM|
|6290SC-5||4.4 GPM||5.4 GPM||6.2 GPM||7.6 GPM||8.8 GPM||9.9 GPM|
Keep wettable powders in suspension with the 6290-SC Tank Agitator. 6290 Spraying Systems.
Refer to the Capacity Chart in Related Information.