The deep pockets of the Gardener's Tool Belt keep tools in place so they don't fall out or jab your ribs when kneeling and bending. All the accessories (pruner pocket, loop and hammer strap) are natural leather and the fasteners are corrosion resistant nickel.
One side is the seed pouch, the other side is the tool pouch. The belt wears very comfortably on the hips because our hips are meant for weight bearing, essentially saving your back from strain. It will fit a person whose hips are 29" up to 66".
The straps are long and adjustable to fit any waist size and allow the user to wear one side only. The two pouches engage with two buckles front and back and can re-engage for one pouch only.
This gardening tool belt is a very unique and practical gift for yourself or your friends who enjoy the garden.
- Two Aprons in One: Aprons separate, so you can wear one side only.
- When worn as two aprons, it will fit people whose hips are 29" up to 66".
- Natural leather accessory holders. Metal rivets at every pocket juncture.
- 2" heavy duty buckles and strapping.
- 100% cotton canvas with 420 thickness Denier nylon backing.
- Made in Canada.