Kasco Circulators may be used year-round. These Circulators are perfect for creating directional flow in your pond or lake. Six models available.
In the summer, Circulators can be used to agitate, or mix up stagnant water to help reduce unwanted aquatic plant growth and inhibit mosquito reproduction. For spring and fall, a Circulator can help to de-stratify deeper bodies of water to help prevent or limit the negative effects of pond turnover.During winter months, a Kasco Circulator can be used to keep areas of water open to prevent winter-kill on your fish populations and protect the permanent fixtures in your pond, such as docks.
Prevent algae build-up by using a Kasco Circulator for creating directional flow in your pond or lake. By eliminating the stagnant water, the Circulator will help hinder the growth of unwanted aquatic plants and mosquitoes, especially those carrying the West Nile Virus.
There are 3 different ways to mount a Kasco Circulator: Rope Suspension, Universal Dock Mount, and Horizontal Floatation Unit (comes standard with each unit).
- Included with 2 x 50'of braided nylon mooring ropes. Also included is 100'of electrical power cords, other lengths - 50' 150' or 200' also available (please inquire via email or telephone)
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and are protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.