The Kasco 7.3JF Decorative Aerating Fountain supplies you with the power you will need to aerate larger lakes and ponds up to 3.5 surface acres in size, while providing 3 eye-pleasing visual fountain patterns.
These 7.5 HP, three phase, 208/240V Floating Aerating Fountains provide your mid-to-large sized lake or pond with adequate aeration that will improve the quality and health of your water by increasing oxygen transfer. They are engineered and built to deliver dependable and efficient performance, resulting in lower long-term operating costs.
Three unique fountain patterns are generated with the included interchangeable nozzles (one pattern is created without the use of a nozzle). The patterns range from 26' high to 28' in diameter. The nozzles can be changed to suit the dimensions of your pond, weather conditions, or artistic desires. Optional lighting can be added for a stunning nighttime display.
The Kasco 7.3JF Decorative Aerating Fountains include a CF-3075 Control Box, which is a GFCI protected 3 phase control panel with two 24 hour timers (one for the unit, one for optional lights) and a hand off auto switch.
|3 Phase Part #||7.3JF100||7.3JF150||7.3JF200||7.3JF250||7.3JF300||7.3JF400|
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Linden: 24' high x 28' wide
- Sequoia: 26' high x 10' wide
- Birch: 14.5' high x 13' wide (no nozzle)
- 7.5 HP, Three Phase, 208/240V, 60Hz motor unit
- 20 running amps
- 7.3JF includes 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400' of power cord
- Includes 2 interchangeable nozzles, three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes, and a UV resistant thermoplastic float
- Equipped with CF-3075 Control Box
- Recommended for ponds / lakes up to 3.5 surface acres in size
- Operates in water as shallow as 28"
- Water-deflecting nozzle prevents clogs
- Corrosion resistant design, can be used in salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- External metal is of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low power consumption means low operating costs
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.