The Kasco 5.3JF Decorative Aerating Fountains are used to provide aeration in larger sized lakes and ponds up to 2.5 surface acres in size. They also can be used in situations where multiple patterns are desired for aesthetic purposes.
These 5 HP, three phase, 208/240V Floating Aerating Fountains will improve the quality and health of your water by increasing oxygen transfer. They are designed and made to deliver dependable and efficient performance, resulting in lower long-term operating costs.
Not only can these floating aerating fountains be used to improve your pond water's health and quality, but they also find great use for decorative purposes. The 6 included interchangeable nozzles generate 7 distinct fountain patterns (one pattern created without the use of a nozzle), ranging up to 26' high and 50' in diameter, that will surely catch the eyes of onlookers. The 7 distinct fountain patterns give you the freedom to adjust the fountain to suit the dimensions of your pond, weather conditions, or artistic desires. Optional lighting can be added for a stunning nighttime display.
Kasco 5.3JF Decorative Aerating Fountains include a CF-3235 Control Box, which is a three phase GFCI protected control panel with two 24 hour timers (one for the unit, one for optional lighting).
|3 Phase Part #||5.3JF100||5.3JF150||5.3JF200||5.3JF250||5.3JF300||5.3JF400|
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Redwood: 26' high x 8' wide geyser.
- Spruce: 24' high x 15' wide arch.
- Sequoia: 21' high x 10' wide arch.
- Birch: 14' high x 12' wide 'V' (no nozzle)
- Linden: 20' high x 5' wide inner ; 10' high x 35' wide outer tier.
- Willow: 14' high x 36' wide 'V'
- Juniper: 10' high x 50' wide 'V'
- 5 HP, 208/240V, 3 Phase, 60Hz motor unit
- 16 running amps
- 5.3JF includes 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400' of power cord
- Includes 6 interchangeable nozzles, three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes, and a UV resistant thermoplastic float
- Equipped with GFCI protected CF-3235 Control Box
- Recommended for ponds / lakes up to 2.5 surface acres in size
- Operates in water as shallow as 26"
- Water-deflecting nozzle prevents clogs
- Corrosion resistant design, can be used in salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- External metal is of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low power consumption means low operating costs
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.