Kasco's 4400/VFX 1 HP Floating Aerating Fountain is great for medium-to-large ponds. Produces a classic "V" fountain pattern of 7' tall x 21' wide. Improves your water quality while providing beauty. Great for applications requiring aeration and aesthetics, as well as industrial applications to help promote evaporation.
The new 4-blade prop causes less water slippage past the prop blades, giving the 4400/VFX Floating Aerating Fountain the highest water flow per kilowatts of power used.
Kasco's 4400/VFX, 120V Aerating Fountain includes a GFCI protected control box. Standard for the 4400/VFX fountain C-25, 120V Control with Timer, GFCI protection, and Photo Eye for light operation. The Photo Eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation, with the onset of darkness, it will turn on a L350T Low Voltage Light Kit. NO electrician is required to install your C-25 Control or the 4400/VFX Fountain if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
A GFCB protected control panel comes standard with the 4400H/VFX, 240V Floating Aerating Fountain. The C-85, 240V Control Panel with Timer, GFCB protection, GFI Protected Outlet for Lights, and Photo Eye for light operation. It is recommended that a licensed electrician installs the C-85 Control Panel and the 4400H/VFX Aerating Fountain if you plan to hard-wire the fountain into the control panel.
- Self-contained floating aerators
- Large, clog resistant decorative fountain pattern - 7' Tall x 21' Wide
- Lightweight and easy to install (minimal assembly required)
- Unique 4-Blade Prop which decreases water slippage past the blades for increased performance
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 19"
- 11.3 running amps on 120V and 5.7 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- SJTOW underwater rated power cord length of 100'
- Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes
- Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments (corrosion resistant). All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Optional light kit available for both 120V and 240v fountains.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.