The Turbo Turf HM-400-T Skid Mount Hydro Seeding System is a high performance machine that is ideal for landscapers who require a mechanically agitated hydro seeding system that can cover an area of 5300 square feet per load (492 square meters).
This hydro seeding system is one of the more easier systems to operate, as it can be operated by one person. The clear poly 1500 Litre (400 US gallon) capacity tank will not rust, providing many years of long life. Since it is clear you can view the material contents inside the tank. The poly tank serves only as a carrier for the slurry. All the moving parts are supported by heavy structural steel and have no direct contact with the fluids. The staging platform makes loading faster than with other machines because it is designed as a staging area and not just a place to stand. While mixing, it provides you with an easy-to-reach place to set mulch or seed, reducing the need to constantly get up and down to retrieve your materials when mixing a load.
Designed for professional landscapers, this hydro seeder is powered by a 13 HP Honda engine attached to a Bowie gear pump. It handles slurries up to 25% thicker than competitive units. Its aggressive paddle agitation allows you to load full bales without needing to break them up. Can be used to spray the toughest erosion control materials, including 150 lbs. (68 kg) of 100% wood mulch, 175 lbs. (80 kg) of paper mulch or 200 lbs. (90 kg) of pelletized mulch, BFM's, FGM's (such as Flexterra), and more. It basically can handle any hydro seeding material, even the most difficult ones.
The unit is plumbed, so if a suction hose (not included) is added, you can draw water directly from a pond or stream.
- Poly Tank Capacity: 1500 Litres (400 US Gallons / 333 Imperial Gallons)
- Coverage: 5300 square feet (492 square meters) per load
- Honda 13 HP gas engine (recoil start) and Bowie gear pump
- Empty Weight: 1400 lbs. (635 kg)
- Loaded Weight: 4600 lbs. (2086 kg)
- Dimensions: 100" L x 58" W x 83" HT (254 cm x 147 cm x 210 cm)
- Skid Frame Size: 100" L x 45" W (254 cm x 114 cm)
- Includes 100' x 1 1/4" (30 m x 31 mm) hose and three nozzles