The Turbo Turf HM-500-T Skid Mounted Hydro Seeding System is the perfect unit for those who require a machine that can spray the most difficult materials and heavy slurries up to 6600 square feet (613 square meters) per load.
Its aggressive mechanical (paddle) agitation allows you to easily load full bales without needing to break them up. The Honda 13 HP gas engine drives a 2" (5 cm) Bowie gear pump, allowing you to spray thick slurries of any hydro seeding or erosion control mulch through up to 500' (152 m) of hose. The maximum material capacity is 200 lbs. (90 kg) of 100% wood mulch, 240 lbs. (109 kg) of paper mulch or 300 lbs. (136 kg) of pelletized mulch. Any type of seed and fertilizer (granular, water soluble, or liquid) can be used. The average time to spray a load from the tower is 7 minutes, while average time to spray a load with the hose is 10 minutes.
You can rest assured that the 1900 Litre (500 US gallon) capacity poly tank will last you for years and years since it will not rust. Buyers of other hydro seeding systems will be scraping, sanding, and recoating their tanks while you will be using that time productively on other tasks. The design of this hydro seeding unit makes it so that the tank only serves as a carrier for the slurry. All moving parts are supported by heavy structural steel and have no contact with the fluids. The mixing system is built to last and has the lowest maintenance requirements of any unit on the market.
The unit is plumbed, so if a suction hose (not included) is added, you can draw water directly from a pond or stream.
- Tank Capacity: 1900 Litres (500 US Gallons / 416 Imperial Gallons)
- Coverage: 6600 square feet (613 square meters) per load
- Honda 13 HP (electric start) gas engine drives a 2" (5 cm) Bowie gear pump
- Empty Weight: 1800 lbs. (816 kg)
- Loaded Weight: 5300 lbs. (2404 kg)
- Dimensions: 126" L x 58" W x 83" HT (320 cm x 147 cm x 210 cm)
- Skid Frame Size: 126" L x 45" W (320 cm x 114 cm)
- Includes 100' x 1 1/2" (30 m x 38 mm) hose with free flow couplings, tower gun, and five nozzles (2 hydroseeding, 1 hillside, 1 straight stream, 1 trim)