The Udor Gamma 103B/CC Plunger Pump has 3 cylinders and its crank case is made with anodized aluminum. With brass head, brass valve plate, solid ceramic plungers, stainless steel plunger guides, bronze connecting rods, and dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline male PTO shaft.
The Udor Gamma 103B/TS 1C Plunger Pump shares the same features as the 103B/CC above, only it has one 35 mm solid keyed shaft and one 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline shaft.
These industrial plunger pumps from Udor are very effective for firefighting, low height tree spraying, pressure washing, hydrostatic testing, mining, misting and cooling, mobile washing, carpet cleaning, sewer jetting, and much more.
- Max. Flow: 28 GPM (106 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 1500 PSI (103 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 600 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71 degrees Celsius)
- Power Requirements: 25 HP electric
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" (32 mm) inlet, two 3/4" (19 mm) FNPT and two 3/8" (9.5 mm) FNPT outlets
- Three cylinder, positive displacement plunger pump
- Anodized aluminum crankcase
- Brass head and brass valve plate
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Stainless steel plunger guides
- Stainless steel check valves
- Heavy duty bronze connecting rods
- Gamma 103B/CC has dual 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6 spline male PTO shafts
- Gamma 103B/TS 1C has a 35 mm solid keyed shaft and one 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6 spline shaft
- Weight: 105 lbs. (47.6 kg)
Note: The 1219.15 Shaft Protector is recommended for use on all thru-shaft applications.
Recommended Regulator for both of the Gamma 103B/CC and Gamma 103B/TS 1C Plunger Pumps is the UB1500 Universal Control Unit. Also, we recommend using these pumps with the 6062.49 Valve Kit and 6062.50 Seal Kit.
There are a number of useful files located under Related Information if you are in need of more information regarding this pump or other plunger pumps from Udor.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $67.45