Udor Iota Series Diaphragm Pumps are well suited for applications such as lawn care, firefighting, tree spraying, weed control, pest control, dust suppression, cleaning, washdown, de-icing, and much more. Popular for horticulture and nursery spraying applications. The Iota 18 is an excellent low pressure diaphragm pump commonly used for concrete seal coating and cleaning.
Currently, we are offering two versions of the Udor Iota 18 Diaphragm Pump: The Iota 18/E and the Iota 18/M.
The Iota 18/M is the pump with 115V TEFC 1 HP electric motor with 10 amp draw. Complete with on/off switch, overload protection with manual reset, handle and base plate. It comes equipped with a 12" (305 mm) stub power cord, with no plug.
The Iota 18/E is just the replacement pump for the Iota 17/M and the Iota 18/M.
- Max. Flow: 4.5 GPM (17 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 200 PSI (13.8 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) outlet, 5/8" (16 mm) bypass
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Can be run dry
- Self-priming pump
- Stainless steel check valves
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.2" x 7.5" x 8.2" (208 mm x 190 mm x 208 mm)
- Weight (Iota 18/E): 14 lbs. (6.3 kg)
- Weight (Iota 18/M): 33 lbs. (15 kg)
Recommended Regulator for the Udor Iota 18 is the 6010.23 Regulator.
Recommended Repair Kits for this pump is the 8700.01 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.08 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Udor Iota-17/M was out-moded when Udor made a material change to a part of the pump. The new Iota-18/M is the identical pump with the same pressure, volume and other specifications.
For more information about this Iota 18 Diaphragm Pump by Udor, check under the Related Information section for a parts list, troubleshooting guide, and more.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.