The Udor Kappa 100 is a medium pressure, four diaphragm agricultural pump with a universal drive face, built-in pulsation dampener, and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve controlled outlet ports, and a pressure gauge.
The Udor Kappa 100/C is the same as the Kappa 100, only is has a 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline male PTO shaft.
The Udor Kappa 100/GR is equipped with a gear reduction for attachment to 16-20 HP gasoline engines with 1" (25 mm) shafts.
The Udor Kappa 100/C IND has one 3/4" (19 mm) FNPT outlet instead of dual ball valve outlets and has a 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline male PTO shaft.
Kappa 100 Series Diaphragm Pumps are ideal for a range of spraying applications, including horticultural and agricultural spraying, tree spraying, turf spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, de-icing, firefighting, washdown, cleaning, hydrostatic testing, fluid transfer, nursery, and more. Easily handles the pumping and spraying of a variety of fluids, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, suspension products, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 26 GPM (98.5 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 560 PSI (38.6 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) outlets, 3/4" (19 mm) bypass
- Kappa 100/C IND has a 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, a single 3/4" (19 mm) outlet, and 3/4" (19 mm) bypass
- Four diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- With pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Mounting rails included
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.5" x 16" x 12.5" (394 mm x 406 mm x 317 mm)
- Weight (Kappa 100, 100/C): 52 lbs. (23.5 kg)
- Weight: (Kappa 100/C IND): 55 lbs. (25 kg)
- Weight: (Kappa 100/GR): 72 lbs. (32.6 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits for the Kappa 100 are the 8700.24 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.23 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
If you need to replace the regulator on the Kappa 100, 100/C, or 100/GR Pump, order the 6047.06. For the Kappa 100/C IND, order the 6047.06/IND Regulator. If the gearbox needs to be replaced, order the 5034.B5 Gearbox.
Here are some drive options available for the Kappa 100:
- 4155.00 Hydraulic Motor Mounting Kit
- 5034.B5 16 - 20 HP Gear Reduction
- 7751.A3 1" Solid Keyed Shaft and Bolts
- 7753.A6* 1-3/8" 6-Spline Male Shaft & Bolts
Please review some of the files under Related Information if you want more information in the form of troubleshooting guides, performance charts, data sheets, parts lists, etc. for this Kappa 100 Diaphragm Pump from Udor.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.