The Udor Kappa 15/GR is a two diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and adjustable pressure regulator. It comes equipped with a gear reduction for 3-5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts.
The Udor Kappa 15/GR-5/8 is the exact same, only it is equipped with a gear reduction for 2.2-3 HP gasoline engines with 5/8" (16 mm) shafts.
Both of these Udor Kappa 15/GR models are well suited to handle a range of horticultural, agricultural, lawn care, pest control, weed control, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, fluid transfer, and de-icing applications. Use them with herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 3.5 GPM (13.2 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 275 PSI (19 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) outlet, 5/8" (16 mm) bypass
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Glass-filled nylon heads
- Stainless steel check valves
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- Liquid handling parts consist of anodized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel
- With pulsation dampener, adjustable pressure regulator, and gear reduction
- Udor Kappa 15/GR includes gear reduction for 3 - 5 HP gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts
- Udor Kappa 15/GR-5/8 includes gear reduction for 2.2 - 3 HP gas engines with 5/8" (16 mm) shafts
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5" x 7" x 7" (267 mm x 178 mm x 178 mm)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits for the Udor Kappa 15/GR are the 8700.27 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.28 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
If you need to replace the Gearbox, choose model 5047.D7 for 3/4" shafts, and model 5050.E2 for 5/8" shafts.
You will find some useful files regarding this pump under the Related Information section, such as a troubleshooting guide, a parts list and a pump data sheet.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.