A complete Udor Kappa 40 Pump / Motor / Gearbox / Regulator Assembly, expertly assembled by our mechanics and ready to drop into place on your spray rig. This package includes a Udor Kappa 40 Diaphragm Pump, a Honda 5.5 HP GX160QH Gas Engine, the Udor 5027.75 Gearbox and a Udor 6010.24 Regulator Pressure Relief Valve.
This Assembly is intended for our professional customers who prefer not to construct, or are unable to construct a pump motor combination on their own. When we ship this assembly we put oil in the Udor Pump but not in the Gearbox or Honda Engine, we do provide this oil and instructions in the box for your convenience. Just bolt down the Honda Engine, attach your hoses and you are ready to spray. We detach the regulator for shipping so that it is not damaged, it is only 2 bolts to reattach it to the pump.
This Honda 5.5 HP gas engine and Udor Kappa 40 Diaphragm Pump are recommended for agricultural and horticultural spraying applications. Capable of handling the pumping and spraying of a variety of fluids, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
The Optional Mounting Plate is an accessory for the pump-motor combos and includes bolts that allow you to attach your pump-motor combo to a trailer bed or spray rig.
Udor Kappa 40 Duplex Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160QH 5.5 HP Gas Engine Combo
- Max. Flow: 10.5 GPM (40 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 560 PSI (38.6 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) outlets, 3/4" (19 mm) bypass
- Includes Udor 6010.24 Regulator (Pressure Relief Valve)
- Includes Udor 5027.75 Gearbox for attachment to 5 - 6.5 HP gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts
- Weight: 72 lbs. (32.5 kg)
- Honda GX160QH Gas Engine w/ recoil start
- Same as above only it includes a Honda GX160QXE Gas Engine with electric ignition for easy starting.
Udor Kappa 40 Features:
- Two diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Stainless steel check valves
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Can run dry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5" x 11" x 13" (267 mm x 279 mm x 330 mm)
- Weight: 29 lbs. (13 kg)
Honda GX160QH Features
- Net Power Output: 4.8 - 5.5 HP @ 3600 RPM (depending on environmental conditions)
- Butterfly carburetor
- Recoil or electric starter
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 US qts. (3.1 L)
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.61 US qts. (0.58 L)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.2" x 14.3" x 13.6" (310 mm x 363 mm x 345 mm)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg)
UDOR KAPPA 40 AND HONDA GX160QH 5.5 HORSEPOWER GAS ENGINE COMBINATION
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $125.04