The Bahco P160 Landscape / Orchard Loppers have lightweight and strong aluminum handles that permit you to easily reach and cut overhead branches. These loppers provide powerful and smooth cuts with their narrow blades combined with thin counterblades. Its properly balanced special design means less fatigue when cutting branches for orchard work, as well as intensive landscape use.
Three models to choose from:
- Bahco P160-SL-60 Bypass Lopper - 24" Length
- Bahco P160-SL-75 Bypass Lopper - 30" Length
- Bahco P160-SL-90 Bypass Lopper - 36" Length
- Cutting Thickness: 1 3/4"
- Long and light aluminium handles allowing along reach for overhead cutting
- Specially designed cutting head and forged counterblade to stand the stress of intensive use.
- Rubber shock absorbers