We have assembled the Hypro 4101C Roller Pump with a high performance Honda GC160 Gas Engine to provide your professional spraying system with a pump-engine assembly that can handle a multitude of moderate pressure spraying jobs.
Two versions are available:
- Hypro 4101C Roller Pump and Honda GC160 Engine Assembly (4101C-GC160): includes pump and engine.
- Hypro 4101C Roller Pump and Honda GC160 Engine Assembly with plumbing components (4101C-GC160PLUS): includes pump and engine, as well as plumbing components for your spraying system, making it easier for you to have everything you require rather than have to search out each part individually (see below for list of components included in this assembly).
This pump-engine assembly comes mostly assembled, some plumbing parts are not attached for shipping. It is a great time saver for those professional customers who do not have the time to assemble their own. You just need to bolt down the Honda engine and attach your spray hoses. You will just require a professional sprayer tank and the proper plumbing. After that, you can begin spraying. Engine oil is included but it is not placed inside the engine for shipping purposes.
This Hypro roller pump and Honda engine assembly can be used on lawn / turf sprayers for professional spraying applications involving agriculture, horticulture, and lawn spraying. The Hypro 4101C Roller Pump has cast iron housing, Viton seals, and Super Rollers for premium wear and excellent chemical resistance, permitting you to handle a variety of common agricultural chemicals. Some of these include herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, brush control chemicals, fertilizers dissolved in water, abrasives, and other fluids.
The Honda GC160 Gas Engine has a compact design and is the lightest engine in its class. Fuel efficient with a high output operation, the Honda GC160 produces powerful torque across a wide RPM range to help reduce engine speed drop from sudden load increases. You won't have to worry about noisy engines, because the GC160 is precision engineered and has machined components that result in lower vibration and reduced noises for a quiet and smooth performance.
Hypro 4101C Pump and Honda GC160 Engine Assembly:
- Max. Flow: 7.2 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 150 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 2600 RPM (pump alone), 3600 RPM (with gas engine)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Hypro 4101C Pump Specs:
- Ports: 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet
- Shaft: 5/8" solid
- Cast iron housing and rotor
- Viton seals, Super Rollers
- CW pump shaft rotation
Honda GC160 Engine Specs:
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC
- Net Power Output: 4.6 HP @ 3600 rpm
- Net Torque: 6.9 lb.-ft @ 2500 RPM
- Bore x Stroke: 2.5" x 2"
- PTO Shaft Rotation: CCW
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Horizontal type butterfly valve carburetor
- Transistorized magneto ignition
- Recoil starter
- Centrifugal mechanical governor system
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.9 US quarts
Plumbing Components included on the Hypro 4101C-GC160PLUS:
- (1) 200 PSI Pressure Gauge
- (1) TeeJet 23120A-3/4-PP Pressure Regulator
- (1) TeeJet AA122-3/4-PP-16 Suction Filter
- (1) 90° Brass Street Elbow 3/4"
- (2) Brass Tees 3/4"
- (1) Brass Pipe Nipple 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- (1) Sediment Faucet 3/4"
- (1) 90° Poly Barb 3/4" MNPT x 3/4"
- (3) Brass Hex Nipples 3/4"
- (1) Poly Ball Valve 3/4"
- (1) Poly Hose Barb 3/4" MNPT x 3/4"
- (1) Poly Hose Barb 3/4" MNPT x 1"