Professionally built with an ergonomic design, the Jacto CD400 Backpack Sprayer is quite popular among farmers, landscapers, construction crews, and many others who require extreme toughness and maximum resistance to harsh chemicals while spraying lawns, crops, and weeds.
This 4 US gallon construction sprayer has a steel tank base that increases stability and protects the tank from damage if dropped, while an anti-corrosion electrostatic powder paint on the metal components extend tank life. The tank has a wide filler opening and accurate volume markings in both gallons and litres, allowing you to add chemicals without premixing the total solution.
With its mechanical agitator, this sprayer can be used to keep liquid chemical additives and wettable powders in suspension. It is ideal for handling a variety of herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, and many other harsh and abusive chemicals, even those that have an EPA approved petroleum distillate added. The Jacto CD400 has found success when used for spraying crops, tumbleweeds, sagebrush, and much more with heavy duty weed / brush killers.
Performance tested with more than 2500 hours of continuous operation without a breakdown, the Jacto CD400 is truly a high performance sprayer. Its heavy-duty brass piston pump with dual Viton piston cups, which provide chemical resistance and long life, is mounted inside the tank to reduce exposure of chemical leakage to the user for safety. The highly efficient design of this sprayer only requires 8 handle pumps to achieve 45 psi, reducing operator fatigue.
- Polyethylene Tank Capacity: 4 US Gallons
- Tank Filler Opening: 4.1"
- Brass internal piston pump
- Mechanical agitator keeps liquid chemical additives and wettable powders in suspension
- Hose Length: 53"
- Spray Wand Length: 23.6"
- Accurate volume markings in both gallons and litres
- Can be configured for left or right handed operation
- Handle built into the top of the tank for easy carrying and storing
- Includes adjustable hollow cone nozzle
- Dimensions: 14" L x 6.3" W x 21.4" HT
- Empty Weight: 10.8 lb.