Extremely comfortable with a lightweight and professional design, this Jacto XP312 Backpack Sprayer features a hydraulic agitation system to allow for the easy handling of liquid chemicals and wettable powders, including herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides for weed control, crop protection, or plant protection.
The ergonomically designed, translucent, UV-resistant polyethylene tank has a capacity of 3 US gallons, a wide 3.9" filler opening, and a molded carry handle for storage purposes. The tank is curved with a lower lumbar recess to fit the user's back and features airflow grooves across the back for increased comfort. Accurate volume markings in both gallons and litres are also located on the tank so you can add your chemicals without premixing the total solution.
Mounted inside the tank is a durable inline piston pump to reduce exposure of chemicals to the operator. The pump is fitted with a long lasting Santoprene piston seal that is designed for a minimum 1000 hour service life. Also, this sprayer requires less pumping to achieve maximum operating pressure than most other sprayers in its category, as you will find just 8 pumps are required to achieve 45 psi.
- Polyethylene Tank Capacity: 3 US Gallons
- Tank Filler Opening: 3.9"
- Max. Working Pressure: 85 psi
- Poly piston pump
- Hydraulic agitation system keeps liquid chemical additives and wettable powders in suspension
- Accurate volume markings in both gallons and litres
- Comfortable shoulder straps with quick adjustment
- Hose Length: 53"
- Spray Wand Length: 23.6"
- Dimensions: 14.8" L x 5.6" W x 21.8" H
- Empty Weight: 7.7 lb.