Portable Winch continues to innovate the industry again with their newest winch model and the world's first battery-powered portable capstan winch in the world: the PCW3000-LI Lithium-Ion Battery-Powered Capstan Winch.
Weighing just 20 lb., this capstan winch is very useful for foresters and hunters who require a lightweight and compact winch because it can be carried virtually anywhere it is needed. It is quite handy for applications such as forestry, hunting, rescue, boating, snowmobiling, and much more.
With a maximum pulling force of 2200 lb. on a single line, the PCW3000-LI Portable Winch can be used to bring down hung-up trees, pull heavy logs, retrieve game, get vehicles stuck out of the mud, and other laborious tasks with ease. Just tie the rope (not included) to be object needing to be pulled and wind the rope 3-4 times around the drum. The drum rotates continuously while the motor is running and the friction created by pulling on the free end of the rope pulls the object.
Here are the speeds of the PCW3000-LI Battery-Powered Winch:
- Speed 1: 26.5' (8.1 m) per minute
- Speed 2: 32.8' (10 m) per minute
- Speed 3: 38' (11.6 m) per minute
NOTE: BATTERY AND CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY. The PCW3000-LI Portable Winch features a 1.0 kW brushless electric motor that accepts 80/82-volt lithium-ion batteries from 2-6 amperes. It is compatible with Portable Winch 80/82-volt lithium-ion batteries (PCA-0200 and PCA-0201, see below), as well as a range of other batteries from brand name manufacturers.
- Max. Pulling Force (with installed drum): 2200 lb. (1000 kg)
- Pulling Speed: 38' (11.6 m) per minute
- Motor Type: 1.0 kW, all positions
- Voltage: 80/82
- Overload protection
- Aluminum alloy gearbox
- Gear Ratio: 200:1
- Work Cycle: Continuous
- For minimum 3/8" (9.5 mm) diameter and maximum 1/2" (13 mm) diameter DBP ropes (sold separately)
- Can be used outdoors and indoors
- Compatible with other battery-powered tools
- Weight: 20 lb. (9 kg)
- CE and IPX3 certified
- Includes PCA-1260 Polyester Sling
- BATTERY AND CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY
Battery Information: Both of the Portable Winch PCA-0200 and PCA-0201 Lithium-Ion Batteries are Greenworks Commercial batteries and recyclable. They both have a slow charge loss while not in use, with a rate of self-discharge of only 1.25% per month. They feature a charge gauge that shows the remaining available working time before and during the job.
PCA-0200 Lithium-Ion Battery:
- Voltage: 82V
- Amperage: 2.5 amps
- Capacity: 205 WH
- Charging Time: 36 minutes
PCA-0201 Lithium-Ion Battery:
- Voltage: 82V
- Amperage: 5 amps
- Capacity: 410 WH
- Charging Time: 75 minutes
PCA-0230 Battery Charger
- Charges the PCA-0200 in 36 minutes
- Charges the PCA-0201 in 75 minutes