The Comet ZWD-K Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps are heavy-duty pumps that can handle high pressure applications. These pumps will serve you well for high pressure applications, including hydrostatic testing, pressure cleaning, car washing, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, misting, cleaning, spraying, and much more.
Two models to choose from:
- Comet ZWD-K3535G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
- Comet ZWD-K4035G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
For withstanding rugged use in high pressure applications, these plunger pumps feature brass pump heads, enlarged crankcases, stainless steel unitized check valves, and ceramic plungers for longevity when handling a variety of liquids.
The 1" diameter hollow shaft enables you to connect the pump to a gasoline engine. Included is a built-in unloader valve and gearbox.
- Max. Flow (ZWD-K3535G): 3.4 gpm
- Max. Flow (ZWD-K4035G): 4.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 3500 psi
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power (ZWD-K3535G): 7.6 HP
- Max. Power (ZWD-K4035G): 8.7 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" female NPT inlet, 3/8" male NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 1" diameter hollow (for gas engines)
- Brass pump head
- Enlarged crankcase
- Stainless steel check valves
- Ceramic plungers
- One-piece industrial-grade oversized bronze connecting rods
- Includes built-in unloader valve and gearbox
- Oil Capacity: 14 fl. oz.
- Weight: 17.5 lb.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $430.82