The Comet LWD Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps are reliable pumps that can be used in a range of high pressure pumping applications. Some of these applications include hydrostatic testing, pressure cleaning, car washing, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, spraying, misting, cleaning, and much more.
One model to choose from:
- Comet LWD-3027G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
Designed with high-quality components, this plunger pump is made to last. It features a brass pump head, forged bronze connecting rods, industrial ceramic plungers, stainless steel check valves, and a die-cast anodized aluminum crankshaft to withstand use in many high pressure applications.
The 3/4" diameter hollow shaft allows you to connect the pump to a gasoline engine. Includes a bolt-on unloader valve and gearbox.
- Max. Flow: 3.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 2700 psi
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power: 4.8 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" female NPT inlet, 3/8" female NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 3/4" diameter hollow (for gas engines)
- Brass pump head
- Forged bronze connecting rods
- Die-cast anodized aluminum crankshaft
- Hardened stainless steel piston guides
- Stainless steel check valves
- Industrial ceramic plungers that are heat resistant and abrasion proof
- Buna-textile double-sealing v-packings
- Oversized ball bearings
- Includes bolt-on unloader valve and gearbox
- Also includes injector, 3' soap hose, thermal relief, garden hose fitting, and 3/8" coupler
- Oil Capacity: 11 fl. oz.
- Weight: 13.4 lb.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $494.03