The Comet EWD Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps can be used to handle a variety of high pressure pumping applications. Some of these high pressure applications include hydrostatic testing, car washing, pressure cleaning, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, spraying, misting, cleaning, and much more.
One model to choose from:
- Comet EWD-4042G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
Made with high-quality components, the Comet EWD Series Triplex Plunger Pumps are built to last. A high strength brass pump head, stainless steel hardened piston guides, stainless steel check valves, and durable ceramic plungers are just some of the components that enable these pumps to withstand use in high pressure applications.
The 1" diameter hollow shaft enables you to attach the pump to a gasoline engine. Includes VRT-3 multi-function unloader and gearbox.
- Max. Flow: 4.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 4200 psi
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power: 11.0 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" female NPT inlet, 3/8" male NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 1" diameter hollow (for gas engines)
- Brass pump head
- Stainless steel hardened piston guides
- Removable stainless steel check valves
- Single piece aluminum alloy conrods
- Corrosion and abrasion proof ceramic plungers
- Oversized ball bearings
- Dust protection plugs
- Aluminum alloy reversible carter
- O-rings and labyrinth oil seal system reduces oil splash
- Double sealing system
- Includes VRT-3 multi-function unloader and gearbox
- Also includes 3/8" loop bypass, injector, 3' soap hose, garden hose fitting, and 3/8" coupler
- Oil Capacity: 11 fl. oz.
- Weight: 14.5 lb.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $361.58
Starting at: USD $430.82