Remove unwanted weeds in the ground or trim grass down to size using this Makita EBH341L 4-Stroke Line Trimmer.
Intended for professional applications, this 4-stroke grass trimmer features a strong-performing MM4 engine that uses 40% less fuel compared to a 2-stroke equivalent trimmer, perfect for cutting and trimming grass, weeds, bushes, and undergrowth.
A patented lubrication system enables this string trimmer to be used at any angle and any slope to accommodate to cutting weeds or grass along edges or around obstacles. An easy start stem with auto decompression enables faster and easier starting.
- Loop handle
- Patented lubrication system enables the trimmer to be used at any angle and slope
- MM4 engine uses 40% less fuel compared to a 2-stroke equivalent trimmer
- Easy start system with auto decompression for faster and easier starting
- Adjustable loop handle with extension bar for optional brush cutter operation
- Clean exhaust emissions and lower fuel consumption
- Heavy-duty inner solid steel straight shaft design
- Cutting Width: 10" (with blade), 16" (with line head)
- Power Type: 4-stroke gas
- Max. Engine Power: 1.435 HP
- Displacement: 33.5 cc
- Carburetor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.17 US gal. (0.65 L)
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.025 US gal. (0.1 L)
- 4-Stroke Crankcase Oil: 10W-30
- Gear Ratio: 13/19
- Vibration Level: 7.4 m/s²
- Noise Level: 98.2 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 71 1/4"
- Weight: 14.8 lb.
Click here for the Makita EBH341L 4-Stroke Line Trimmer manual. You can also view the manual, as well as a parts list, under 'Related Information'.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $199.00