This CDS-John Blue VisaGage is a direct replacement for the Red Ball Monitors. This gauge is easy to see from your tractor seat, increasing your efficiency and productivity.
The VisaGage is manufactured with chemical resistant polypropylene and clear PVC with an additive for UV protection. Viton o-rings also offer chemical resistance. You can bank together the exact number flow monitors for your spraying application.
- You can see immediately if there is a variation in your application rates
- See the balls in line and know your rate is uniform
- When a ball is lower than the others, you know there is a restriction
- When a ball is higher than the others, it is an indication that hoses or fittings supplied are broken or leaking
- 3/8" FNPT outlet
- 3/8" FNPT inlet
- Maximum flow through each column is 3.4 GPM
- Minimum pressure required of 10 PSI
- Maximum pressure allowed 100 PSI
Single Flow Monitor Assembly - SMSS1 includes:
- Single body
- (5) 1/2" diameter balls
- End cap
- Viton o-rings
Add this VisaGage to your boom sprayer to quickly and easily monitor the flow to help eliminate uneven spray patterns. Eases your mind and keeps you from having to get on and off the tractor. Connect the monitor columns together, mount them vertically with the outlet at the top using the 1/4" bolt holes provided. A mounting bracket made out of 3/4" to 1" strip steel or angle can be used, it is recommended that the bracket can tilt for ball removal and maintenance.
To prolong the life of your VisaGage it is recommended you flush them thoroughly after use and store them out of direct sunlight.