Diaphragm Pump Repair Kits will usually fix common pump problems. If your oil is a milky color then you need to replace your diaphragms. If the pump does not draw water then you need to replace your valves most likely.
Replacing the diaphragms and valves is considered preventative maintenance. It is recommended you replace your diaphragms every season or 500 hours.
Repair Kit 5026.0245 Includes
- 3 x 1800.0020.00 Buna Diaphragms
- 6 x 1210.0048.00 Head O-Rings
- 6 x 1220.0052.00 Valves
- 6 x 1210.0015.00 Valve O-Rings
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $30.04