The Comet APS41P Diaphragm Pump is a high pressure, three diaphragm pump capable of handling pressures up to 580 psi and flow rates up to 11 gpm, making it very versatile in many spraying applications.
This internally manifolded high pressure diaphragm pump has plastic coated pump heads for excellent resistance to corrosion. The valve plugs and discharge plate are also plastic coated for additional protection in the most common corrosive areas. The plastic coating is an electrostatic dipped coating that penetrates the surface of the aluminum and cannot be easily chipped during transport.
The pump's 6 hole flange shaft permits multiple applications and can be adapted to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drive applications. Perfect for use in the nursery, agricultural, and horticultural industries.
Use the Comet APS41P Diaphragm Pump to pump and spray a range of agricultural chemicals, including liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids. It is great for handling certain harsh chemicals used for disinfecting, roof moss control, mosquito control, and more with its special plastic coating.
A unique feature on this pump is its "Duraphragm" technology, which extends the diaphragm's life by protecting it from being in direct contact with the chemical inlet. This spreads inlet vacuum, sometimes caused by a dirty suction filter or kinked hose, across the entire diaphragm surface rather than focusing it on one small area where most failures occur.
APS41P: Three diaphragm pump with universal drive face and mounting rails.
APS41P-GR: Three diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with 3/4" shafts.
- Max. Flow: 11 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F
- Min. Power: 4.1 HP
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Plastic coated heads, valve plugs, and discharge plate
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Large capacity oil bath crankcase
- Metal oil sight glass
- Can be run dry
- Can be adapted to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drive applications
- Weight (APS41P): 22 lbs.
- Weight (APS41P-GR): 30 lbs.
The Comet 1204.0564 Pressure Regulator is recommended for the APS41P Diaphragm Pump. The Comet 5005.0216 Gear Reducer is recommended for the APS41P. Note the APS41P-GR includes a gear reducer.
Comet 5026.0245 Repair Kit for the APS41 Diaphragm Pump includes:
- 3 x 1800.0020 Buna Diaphragms
- 6 x 1220.0052 Valve Assemblies
- 6 x 1210.0015 Valve O-Rings
- 6 x 1210.0048 O-Rings
See Related Information for more information on the Comet APS41P Diaphragm Pump.
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.