The Comet BP125 is a low pressure, three diaphragm pump with coated plastic head, glass filled nylon manifold, and stainless steel wet parts to provide superior corrosion resistance. Perfect for low pressure agricultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, as well as high volume hydrostatic testing. This pump can be used for tractor or trailer mounted dusters.
Epoxy-coated materials provide better chemical resistance, permitting use with a range of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasives, and more.
BP125: Three diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO shaft and mounting rails. With pressure accumulator.
- Max. Flow: 32 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 6.8 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO shaft
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Epoxy coated materials.
- Plastic coated aluminum liquid handling parts.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Weight: 29 lb
Recommended gear reductions for the BP125 Pump are the 5005.0226 and 5005.0227.
Repair Kit 5026.0326 Includes
- 1 x 1210.0122 O-Ring
- 3 x 1800.0002 Diaphragms
- 3 x 1210.0047 O-Rings
- 1 x 1210.0034 O-Ring
- 6 x 1220.0046 Valve Assemblies
- 1 x 1800.0034 Diaphragm
Please review the files under Related Information if you want a performance chart, manual, parts list, and more regarding this Comet BP125 Diaphragm Pump.