The Comet IDS1000 is a high pressure, three diaphragm pump with a brass head and bronze external manifold for excellent resistance to corrosion, making it ideal for high pressure agricultural and horticultural applications such as orchard, vegetable, tree, and vineyard spraying, as well as de-icing and circuit board washing.
IDS1000: Three diaphragm, high pressure pump with throughshaft, 1-3/8" male PTO 6-spline shaft on both sides. With mounting rails. Comes standard with pressure accumulator and safety valve.
- Max. Flow: 26.2 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 12.5 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-3/8" inlet, 1" bypass
- Shaft: 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Brass external materials and brass liquid handling parts
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Easily adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drives (popular for PTO drive at 550 RPM)
- Can be run dry
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Weight: 93 lbs.
Comet IDS1000 Repair Kit # 5026.0092 includes:
- 3 x 1800.0012 Diaphragms
- 1 x 1800.0034 Diaphragm
- 6 x 1220.0010 Valve Assembly Kits
Replacement parts for this IDS1000 Diaphragm Pump are available. Please see Related Products.
Please refer to the PDF files under Related Information if you want more info on this Comet IDS1000 Diaphragm Pump, such as a parts list, performance chart, manual, and more.