This Turbo Turf HS-300-E8 Skid Mount Hydro Seeder is a high performance unit that will mix a thick slurry in minutes and produce a sod quality lawn in a short amount of time, covering up to 4000 square feet of area per load.
Equipped with a Honda 8 HP engine that is coupled to a 3" x 3" centrifugal pump, the Turbo Turf Hydro Seeder HS-300-E8 is capable of producing very powerful jet agitation. It uses two 2" jets mounted parallel to the tank sides with 333 gpm flow shooting out of the jets, creating a strong rolling action that mixes a full load of materials in less than 60 seconds. These mixing jets have over 6 times more mixing power than other competitive units. All passages are large and have few bends, helping to eliminate any possibility of clogging. The included spray gun has the ability to regulate pressure. This added control allows you to easily and precisely trim when seeding near houses, walks, and mulch beds.
Perfect for the application of liquid fertilizers, mulch, or seed. Material is applied at 30 gpm, while the entire time to spray the entire contents inside the tank ranges from 10-15 minutes. Time to mix is 1-20 minutes, depending on the material.
This hydro seeding unit is ideal for landscapers doing residential or commercial seeding from 5000-20,000 square feet. Also great for golf courses in need of remodeling, pipeline companies, schools, construction companies, parks departments, or anybody with areas to seed.
- Oval Tank Capacity: 300 US Gallons
- Equipped with Honda 8 HP gas engine (recoil start) coupled to a 3" x 3" centrifugal pump with maximum 333 gpm and 36 psi
- Coverage: 4000 square feet per load
- Mulch Capacity: 70-120 lbs.
- Empty Weight: 650 lbs.
- Loaded Weight: 2940 lbs.
- Dimensions: 95" L x 62" W x 52" HT
- Includes 100' x 1 1/4" poly reinforced spray hose, spray gun, and three nozzles (wide flat, trim, straight stream nozzle)