The GardenArmor Gloves provide extra protection for "extreme gardening". Triple layer puncture protection is derived from micro-sized guard plates of super-hard resin. These plates are integrated into a soft, flexible fabric base.
Gardening can be dangerous. Barbs, spikes and thorns are very hard on the hands. Extra protection is always welcome. The GardenArmor glove provides such protection.
Comfortable, spandex material is used for flexibility and stretching.
Full fingertip protection ensures that barbs and spikes do not interfere with your work.
Additonal features that make the GardenArmor glove functional and practical:
- A Velcro wrist clasp that holds the glove securely on your hands
- A breathable, stretchable spandex base fabric offering comfortable wear
- Stain resistant fabric, as well as machine washable.
- Long lasting, durable.
- Available in tan color only
- Whether clearing brush or working in your garden, you can reduce the risk of damaging your hands with the puncture and cut resistant GardenArmor gloves.