The 50 US Gallon Greenhouse Sprayer features a new plastic tank design. It is commonly used for commercial greenhouse spraying applications. The oversized wheels make it easy to transport around the greenhouse when performing spraying applications.
Sprayer with Electric Engine (200LGREEN)
- 50 US gallon tank capacity.
- Heavy duty graduated plastic tank.
- Overflow agitation.
- 1.5 HP, 115/230 Volt, single phase electric motor with no cord.
- Three cylinder plunger pump (ceramic plunger): 4 GPM, 700 PSI.
- Direct drive between pump and motor.
- Adjustable pressure regulator with oil filled gauge.
- 2 pneumatic swivel front caster wheels, 2 solid rubber rear wheels
- Heavy duty Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel, holds up to 300' of 3/8" hose.
- Hose and gun not included.
- Colors: white tank, white reel.
- Black powder coated frame.
- Some assembly required.
- 54" L x 34" W x 51" H, 180 lbs.
- Electrical on/off switch, wiring and cord are NOT INCLUDED.
The most common spray gun sold with this unit is the JD9-C Green Garde spray gun. It is an excellent choice for use in a commercial greenhouse. More choices for spray guns are shown in the related products.
Our Yellow poly spray hose with 3/8" ID is best suited for commercial greenhouse sprayers, and is sold by the foot. It is a 600 psi high quality spray hose, the hose reel will accommodate up to 300' of 3/8" hose.
Sprayer with Gas Engine (200LGRNSPRGRGI)
Useful if you do not have electricity available in your greenhouse. The only specifications that are different than the unit above are listed below:
- 5 HP Honda Engine (instead of electric engine).
- Diaphragm pump D252 GRGI: 3 gpm, 300 psi
- Recommended for White Wash & powder chemical applications.