The Imovilli Pompe IP D174 is a low pressure, four diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump well suited for weeding, row-crop spraying, and liquid fertilizing.
External manifolds, anodized aluminum pump heads, and all wetted parts consisting of corrosion resistant materials make this IP D174 Pump ideal for use with certain agricultural chemicals.
- Max. Flow: 44.4 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 10'
- Power Requirement: 9 HP
- Shaft Size: 1-3/8" male spline through shaft
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 1" outlet
- Four diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Aluminum pump body
- Anodized aluminum pump head
- Reinforced resin manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With pulsation dampener
- Weight: 64 lbs.
Search under the Related Information section for important files pertaining to this IP D174 Diaphragm Pump by Imovilli Pompe.