The Kasco 3.3JF Decorative Aerating Fountain is a 3 HP, 240V floating aerating fountain that supplies you with the power required to provide aeration in larger ponds up to 1.5 surface acre in size, while providing 6 different decorative displays from its interchangeable nozzles. Kasco's Decorative Fountains can improve the health and quality of your lake or pond's water by increasing oxygen transfer and oxygen flow. Designed and made to deliver dependable and efficient performance, lowering your long-term operating costs in the process.
The 5 included interchangeable nozzles produce 6 different fountain patterns ranging from 24' high to 45' in diameter (one pattern generated without the use of a nozzle). Nozzles can be changed to suit the dimensions of your pond, weather conditions, or personal preference. The addition of optional light kits (sold separately) will light up these beautiful patterns at night for a breathtaking nighttime display.
The Kasco 3.3JF Model Fountains come equipped with a CF-3235 Control Box, which offers two 24 hour timers (one for the unit and one for optional lighting). The GFCI protected, 3 phase control panel is a 208/240V unit designed for 2 HP, 3 HP, and 5 HP Kasco Fountains.
|3 Phase Part #||3.3JF050||3.3JF100||3.3JF150||3.3JF200||3.3JF250||3.3JF300||3.3JF400|
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Redwood: 24' high x 8' wide geyser.
- Linden: 19' high x 4.5' wide inner ; 8' high x 35' wide outer tier.
- Spruce: 21' high x 13' wide arch.
- Birch: 14.5' high x 10' wide 'V' (no nozzle)
- Willow: 13' high x 35' wide 'V'
- Juniper: 9' high x 48' wide 'V'
- 3 HP, 208/240V, Three Phase, 60Hz motor unit
- 10.3 running amps
- 3.3JF includes 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400' of power cord
- Includes 5 interchangeable nozzles, three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes, and a UV resistant thermoplastic float
- Equipped with GFCI protected CF-3235 Control Box
- Recommended for ponds up to 1.5 surface acres in size
- Operates in water as shallow as 24"
- Water-deflecting nozzle prevents clogs
- Corrosion resistant design, can be used in salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- External metal is of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low power consumption means low operating costs
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Optional Magnolia Premium Nozzle # 820223 available for 2 HP and 3 HP Kasco J-Series Decorative Aerating Fountains. The nozzle is easy to install, as it fits perfectly on the fountain and held in place using three set screws.