At Rittenhouse we stock all replacement parts for the Lawnjet spray gun.
In the above diagrams, items marked with an asterisk (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10) are available only as part of the Lawnjet Repair Kit (available for purchase on this page). Alternatively, you can purchase the repair kit or the entire trigger on the Lawnjet Trigger & Repair Kit page in the Related Products section (below).
Repair Kit Instructions - Follow the Sequence of Steps Below:
- Make sure all old parts are removed from gun (don't forget to remove the old seal).
- Put the medium o-ring in the groove on the metal cage.
- Put the larger o-ring around the cap.
- Slip the rubber seal onto the push pin. The open part of the seal should face the same direction as the indentation in the top of the pin.
- Insert the seal and pin into the gun. The blunt end of the pin should protrude slightly from the body of the lawnjet gun. The indented end should face out. The seal should be flat against the inside of the body of the gun.
- Slide the cage into the gun over the pin. The larger opening of the cage should face out.
- Fit the stainless steel seat into the body of the gun. The end of the seat with the o-ring goes into the opening of the cage.
- Fit the heavier spring onto the stainless steel seat.
- Close the gun with the brass cap.
- The lighter spring is used to replace the spring under the trigger.