The Lesco Split Drum Aerator offers the same power as Lesco's conventional drum-type aerators with additional control afforded by the unique split drum design. With this self-propelled aerator, you can navigate around corners and maneuver around trees without raising the aeration tines.
- Powered by a 4 HP O.H.V. Honda engine.
- Driven by V-belt / #40 chain.
- Clutch consists of 2-Belt tighteners.
- 36 hardened steel tines cut up to 9 holes per square foot up to 2.75" in depth with a hole spacing of 4.06" x 7".
- Transport speed of 2.5 mph allowing performance of up to 29,000 sq. ft/hr.
- 9.5 gallon water-fillable poly drum and weight bars for additional downforce on tines.
- Weight: 370 lbs (with weight bar, no water in drum)
- Width: 40.5"
- Aerating width: 24.375"
- Length: 50"
- Height: 48.5"
Lesco is part of SiteOne