These graduated measuring containers are designed for precise chemical mixing and dilution.
They can also be used as calibration containers, particularly for spray guns and nozzles.
- Raised lettering that can not be removed by chemical.
- Accurately measures chemicals and nozzle output.
- Made of plastic material.
- 100 mL (10-100 mL in 2 mL increments)
- 500 mL (20-500 mL in 10 mL increments)
- 1L (30-1000 mL in 10 mL increments)
- 2.5 L (90-2500 mL in 20 mL increments)
- 4.5 L (250-4500 mL in 20 mL increments)
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $14.77