The Pulsar 3 Unloader Valve is a trapped pressure type unloader commonly used with General Pumps. This unloader is found on many Kodiak Pressure Washers.
Note: General Pump recommends using a safety relief device with this unloader valve when installed on a positive displacement pump.
Two Pulsar 3 Unloaders are available. Make sure you choose the correct one that best matches your application.
- Pulsar 3 with Part No. UVP1060H has a blue spring and handle
- Pulsar 3 with Part No. UVP1060HL has a white spring and handle
Features and Specifications:
- Max. Flow: 8.0 GPM
- Max. Pressure (UVP1060H): 3650 PSI, 3200 PSI rated pressure
- Max. Pressure (UVP1060HL): 1750 PSI, 1450 PSI rated pressure
- Max. Temperature: 195 degrees Fahrenheit
- Inlet Port Size: 3/8" FPT
- Outlet Port Size: 3/8" FPT
- Bypass Port Size: Two 3/8" FPT
- Dimensions: 7.0" x 3.2" x 2.3"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Forged brass body
- All stainless steel valves
- Pressure actuated
- Multiple connections for simple installation
- Strong spring action provides dependable pressure adjustment
- Hexagonal shaped check valve avoids jamming
- Knob is fitted with locknut for minimum and maximum pressure regulation