The AR40-SP Diaphragm Pump from Annovi Reverberi is a semi-hydraulic, two diaphragm alternating volumetric pump that will provide reliable performance in many medium pressure spraying applications.
With a maximum flow of 12.2 gpm and maximum pressure of 580 psi, this medium pressure AR40-SP Diaphragm Pump is well-suited for lawn care, agricultural spraying, turf spraying, weed and pest control, de-icing, gardening, and some other professional spraying applications. It can be combined with gasoline engines on trolleys or small sprayers for medium pressure treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards, and vineyards with a range of plant protection chemicals.
The AR 40 Diaphragm Pump uses two of the new and innovative BlueFlex diaphragms, which redefine diaphragm durability even under the toughest conditions. The BlueFlex diaphragms are manufactured with some of the best performing diaphragm material currently available, so expect great results when handling herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, liquid fertilizers, and some other hard-to-handle and aggressive chemicals. The shape and thickness of these BlueFlex diaphragms have been carefully optimized to reduce mechanical stresses during the working cycle of the pump even under tough operating conditions.
Some features on the Annovi Reverberi AR40-SP Diaphragm Pump include a newly designed diaphragm cut-out system that prevents contact tearing, even in heavy duty operating conditions. The pistons with rings allow for a more efficient oil cushion system to help protect the diaphragms. The valves with a spherical sector profile offer lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
- Max. Flow: 12.2 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Port Sizes: 1.25" hose barb inlet, 1/2" hose barb outlet
- Shaft: Flanged for shaft kits
- Two diaphragm pump with BlueFlex diaphragms
- Buna o-rings
- With safety valve
- Oil drainage plug
- Plastic-coated aluminium liquid handling parts and aluminum body
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism
- Clear sight glass for visual inspection
- Equipped with hydro-pneumatic damper
- Recommended Regulator: AR GIC40
- Recommended Gearbox: Hypro 9910-KIT1640
- Recommended Repair Kits: Same as Hypro D30 (see 'Related Products')
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
For more information regarding the Annovi Reverberi AR 40-SP Diaphragm Pump, refer to the Related Information tab above for the manual, parts list, and more.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $577.36