We are offering two versions of these Comet APS51 Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160 Engine assemblies for all your lawn spraying and agricultural spraying needs:
- Comet APS51 assembled with Honda GX160QH Gas Engine with Recoil Start (APS51-5.5HP)
- Comet APS51 assembled with Honda GX160QXE Gas Engine with Electric Start (APS51-5.5ELEC)
Both assemblies include the pressure regulator and gearbox for attaching the pump to the engine with a 3/4" shaft. For reference purposes, the pump with the regulator and gearbox alone is referred to as the Comet APS51-GR5.
The pump-motor assemblies have been constructed by our expert mechanics for those customers who cannot or do not have the time to construct their own. The assemblies come ready to drop right into place on your spray rig. You just require a professional sprayer tank and the proper plumbing. Some assembly is required, as we do not attach the regulator to avoid any unnecessary damages during shipping. The Honda gas engine needs to be bolted down, hoses need to be attached, and you are ready to spray. Oil is included ; however it is not placed in the gearbox or Honda engine.
You can use both versions of these Comet pump and Honda engine combos to handle many professional spraying applications for lawn care, industrial, horticultural, or agricultural applications. It also can handle some low-height tree spraying under 40'.
The Optional Mounting Plate is an accessory for the pump-motor combos and includes bolts that allow you to attach your pump-motor combo to a trailer bed or spray rig.
Comet APS51 Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160QH Gas Engine Assembly (APS51-5.5HP):
- Includes Comet APS51 Diaphragm Pump, 5005.0216 Gearbox, 1204.0680 Pressure Regulator, and Honda GX160QH Gas Engine with recoil start
- Max. Flow: 14.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 350 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM (pump alone), 3600 RPM (with gas engine)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F
- Ports: 1-1/4" inlet, 1/2" outlet, 1" bypass
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Comet APS51 Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160QXE Gas Engine Assembly (APS51-5.5ELEC):
- Same as above except it includes a Honda GX160QXE Gas Engine with electric start
Comet APS51GR-5 Features:
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Anodized aluminum heads
- Can run dry
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Weight: 44 lbs.
Honda GX160QH / GX160QXE Features:
- Recoil (GX160QH) or electric starter (GX160QXE)
- Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Net Power Output: 4.8 - 5.5 hp @ 3600 rpm (depending on environmental conditions)
- Bore x Stroke: 68 mm x 45 mm
- Butterfly carburetor
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 US quarts. (3.1 L)
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.61 US quarts. (0.58 L)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.2" x 14.3" x 13.6"
- Weight: 33 lbs.
See under 'Related Information' for manuals on the Comet pump and Honda engine, as well as spare parts, capacity charts, and more.