The Comet APS96 is a high pressure, four diaphragm pump that is well suited for many high pressure applications, such as weed control, pest control, lawn care, hydrostatic testing, agricultural spraying, tree spraying, and much more. Its internally manifolded and features anodized aluminum construction, permitting use with many agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, suspension products, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
APS96: Four diaphragm pump with universal drive face. Comes with pressure regulator with manual dump lever and mounting rails. Standard with safety valve and pressure accumulator.
- Max. Flow: 24 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 725 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 11.7 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 1" bypass
- Four semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- High pressure pump.
- Anodized aluminum materials.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Can be run dry.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Weight: 50 lb
Recommended gear reducer for the APS96 is the 5005.0221. Recommended regulators for this pump are the 1204.0329
Repair Kit 5026.0087 Includes
- 4 x 1800.0088.00 Buna Diaphragms
- 1 x 1800.0094.00 Pulsation Diaphragm
- 8 x 1220.0035.00 Valve Assemblies (includes o-rings)
- 8 x 1210.0032.00 O-rings
- 1 x 1210.0165.00 O-ring
- 1 x 1210.0132.00 O-ring
- 8 x 1210.0047.00 Head O-rings
Check the files under Related Information if you want more info on this APS96 Diaphragm Pump by Comet.